How Not to Kill Your Houseplant
Give Your Plants a Chance!
If you're horticulturally challenged and can't keep a house plant alive to save your life, then this book is for you! This practical guide to raising indoor plants equips you with the know-how you need to care for your plants.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive gardening book, you'll discover:
- Tips on watering and feeding plants.
- Advice on how to choose the perfect house plants for your unique space and needs.
- Helpful survival tips and simple ways not to kill your plants.
- Everything you need to know about lighting for house plants, from natural to artificial lighting sources.
- Learn to spot the danger signs in unhealthy indoor plants and the effective techniques on how to rescue them.
Number of pages: 144