|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Delivery Area and Times
- We only deliver within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within our delivery perimeter by clicking on the map above. Orders not within this area will be automatically refunded.
- We offer a delivery service from Monday to Saturday (our delivery 'working days'). We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days between 10am and 5pm. We cannot offer shorter timeslots – sorry. Orders placed Friday to Sunday will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday (on some occasions Saturdays if placed on Friday).
- FREE delivery for orders over £35.
- £4.95 fee for orders below £35.
Ordering Cut-Off Times
- If you order by midnight, we aim to deliver your order within two working days between 10am and 5pm. For example: orders placed by 11.59pm on Thursday night should be delivered on Friday or Saturday. Orders placed Friday to Sunday to be delivered on Monday or Tuesday (on some occasions Saturdays if placed on Friday).
- To maintain social distancing of 2 metres our courier will put your items by your front door, ring the bell/knock and then step back. Your items will be delivered in disposable packaging. We recommend you subsequently wash your hands after disposing of the packaging.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the items have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are any problems with delivery.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes to orders must be requested by email to [email protected] by 3pm on the day before delivery.
- You may cancel your order for a full refund up until 5pm the day before delivery and you must notify us by email if you wish to cancel.
- In the very unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil an order, we retain the right to refund. We will notify you if there is any reason for this.
Returns and Refunds
- If upon delivery of the product(s) you find that they are not those ordered by you, or the order is incomplete, or a product is in a damaged condition when you receive it, please notify us on the day of delivery by emailing [email protected]
- If a product is not as on the Order Confirmation or damaged please retain the damaged products for our inspection. Subject to our report on the claimed damage we will refund the price you paid for the returned products, or at our option we will provide you with a credit for further products. We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss.
- If you believe your plant has arrived unhealthy, please contact us within 7 days of receiving it. Please email [email protected] and include a photo of the plant.
- We make every effort to bring you a plant that as closely as possible matches the plant as it appears on our website, in the size you have chosen. As with all living things, there is some natural variation in both size and shape. Sadly, we cannot offer refunds on plants that do not match a room interior or are not liked. Please get in touch before ordering if you want to discuss whether you are choosing the correct plant for your home.
- All non-plant items can be returned for a no-quibble refund, providing that this is done within 14 days of receiving them. Returns will incur a fee of £4.95 for our courier to come to your home to collect/exchange goods.
- We will only make refunds to the original credit card or debit card account used by you to make the online purchase. Ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.